This is by far one of the biggest productions I had the pleasure of working on in my short photographic career.    

When the creative director of Unico Decor Inc. Jason Roy invited me to team up with him to create images for the Fall-Winter issue of Perfect Wedding Magazine, I agreed right away.
The theme of our decor editorial was asian wedding. Of course, being mainly a portrait photographer, I decided to add a little fashion twist to the decor editorial by including a model.

To create these images we teamed up with really amazing wedding vendors in our area. Being part of this project was a truly fantastic experience for me. I've worked with most of the people in our creative team before, so during the photo shoot I had total peace of mind and confidence in their talent and was able to concentrate on the shooting part.

Make sure to check out the behind the scenes video with our interviews.
Hope you enjoy it!

OUR CREATIVE TEAM:
Decor: Unico Decor Inc
Dress designer: Lis Simon
Dress/Accessories provided by Bella Promessa Bridal & Formal Wear 
Model: Tinaa Truong
Make-up: Bonnie Dilag
Assistent: Denis Duquette

Camera equipment used:
Phase One DF
Phase One P30+
Schneider 80mm f2.8 LS
Tethered to Capture One Pro and Capture Pilot



Here are individual images as well as few other ones not included in the issue: