"I’m in the OR standing by Anya. I’m leaning over her and stroking her hair. Doctors already began the c-section. Anya and I are scared, but feel that everything is going to be alright. We are looking at each other like never before. And only thin blue curtain separates our current life as a couple and our future life as a family. “You can come out and take a picture!” - said our doctor. I get up and I see her - our daughter. Her eyes are wide opened and she looks straight at me (at least I’ld like to believe that she did). I raise my camera and start pushing the shutter with with my trembling finger.  Moments later we hear our daughter’s first cry..."

Our daughter Ekaterina (or short Katya) is 2 weeks today. 


I want to wish to all my friends around the world, my dear clients and everyone else who liked, shared and commented on this page MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 bring you and your families lots of happiness and health, cause everything else you can buy!