Since I photographed Dr.Chiasson's staff last year (see HERE), they added couple new employees and their portraits on website needed an update.  It was important to use same lighting, background and editing to match new portraits with the old ones.
 
Whenever I photograph I try to get everything right in camera to reduce my postproduction time.  It's a very good practice which requires a lot of patience.  However there are other times (like in case of this shoot) when heavy retouching is simply unavoidable.   

For example, little girl in pink dress ran across the frame to her mother (wearing blue shirt). Everyone had a great laugh and it released some of natural tension which everyone gets when put in front of a camera. It resulted in friendly and inviting portrait.

I decided to post couple of before/after images from this shoot just to show what kinds of distractions needed to be taken care of. 

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. As always, my apologies for spelling mistakes. English is not my first language.